Kings and Heroes Now 50% Off During Steam Autumn Sale until November 28th
Industry Games’ Open World Fantasy Action RPG with 8 Player Co-op is the Perfect Price for Thanksgiving Weekend Adventuring
GILBERT, Arizona – November 23, 2017 – Industry Games, a game development studio focused on games for core gamers, today announced that Kings and Heroes, which exited Steam Early Access last week, is participating in the Steam Autumn sale and offering the game for 50% off. The game is available for Windows PCs at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/436560
The Perfect Time to Buy the Game
The Steam Autumn runs until November 28th, so for the next six days, Kings and Heroes is just $9.99!
About Kings and Heroes
All players begin in the bustling adventurer town of Everdale at Level 1 and go all the way to level 50 to make a unique, customized character who is a force to be reckoned with in the fantasy world of Sundaria. Players choose from 7 different races: Orc, Goblin, Human, Dwarf, Elf, Halfling, and Amarian and 5 different classes, each having a very distinct play-style: Champion, Ranger, Cleric, Wizard, and Rogue.
As an adventurer you can salvage, scavenge, harvest and mine raw materials that can be used in one of five trade skills including Alchemy, Armorsmithing, Leatherworking, Tailoring, Weaponsmithing. Some of the best items in the game are player made!
Explore exciting and challenging dungeon including castles, crypts and caves, of varying sizes and difficulties (of course the harder the dungeon is, the better the rewards). Kings and Heroes is dungeon running with real risk…so, if players aren’t careful, they’ll find themselves back in town rethinking their strategy.
- Create groups of up to 8 players to explore and run dungeons
- Unique armor sets and weapons that can by dyed to allow for the creation of a legendary look
- Create up to 24 characters!
- More than 500 quests
- Huge 100 square km seamless world including caves and dungeons to find and explore
- Tons of amazing monsters and creatures including 20+ terrifying bosses
- Advanced enemy AI that ensures challenging fights.
- Massive amounts of loot including a huge variety of Weapons and Armor
- 3 different live weapon configurations so players can switch quickly for any situation
- High level enemies that often drop what they have equipped (If you like that fiery sword or awesome helmet a minion is wearing go take it from him…if you can)
- Over 20 different factions populating the world of Sundaria, as well as trainers, townsfolk, merchants, and adventurers
- Active journal to track quests and conquests
- Built in voice-chat and text chat
About Industry Games
Founded in 2013, and based in Gilbert, Arizona, Industry Games is focused on core games for core gamers. The team consists of veterans from Valve Software, Certain Affinity, 7 Studios, Turbine, and Blizzard Entertainment. The company’s goal is to deliver new open world games as well as tools for the community to modify its games and make them their own. For more information, please visit: www.industrygames.com
# # #
NOTE to Media: Beta keys are available for media, bloggers and streamers. Please sign up via Keymailer at: https://www.keymailer.co/g/games/24600 or via Terminals at: https://www.terminals.io/product/?pid=374
International Digital Entertainment Agency